Saturday, February 2, 2013

Prayers, Please: Update

        My sweet little Xavier will be heading up to CHOC Hospital on Monday for a consultation on his bump. We had been told by different doctors that the growth on his arm was of no concern, but would have to be removed by a dermatologist. The dermatologist also had no concern, however, the pathology reports have come back with some troubling news. We will have more information on Monday. Until then, please say a little prayer for...
Complete Healing
Wisdom from his doctors
Peace and Trust as we navigate decisions, doctors, and insurance

St. Joseph, Pray for Us!
UPDATE: The CHOC plastic surgeon felt that another doctor, an oncologist surgeon specializing in melanoma, should also be present for the next procedure. So, we are waiting for the next appoinment with another doctor for another consultation. While this all sounds foreboding, it is actually just feels quite unreal. Xavier keeps bounding around like his usual energetic self. There is no indication of a problem except for a little scrape on his arm that is healing beautifully.  I keep wondering when we jumped through the looking glass. Thus, until the next appoinment, prayers are most most welcome!

10 comments:

  1. i will offer my sunday mass for your lil' man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it!

    wish I were closer to help out - since I am not: you can think big hug thoughts from MA

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen!
      We are off tomorrow and then I'll know the adventure that Aslan sent. (I do love the Last Battle by CS Lewis!)

      Delete
  3. I will be adding your sweet beautiful Xavier to my daily Divine Mercy chaplet intentions. You can count on my prayers. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Xavier and your family. Please let me know if I can help out in any way. Sending much love . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, it has been too long since we have chatted! Thank you for the prayers and offers of help. I hope your boys are well!

      Delete
  5. Coming here from Elizabeth--I'll be praying for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I deeply appreciate every prayer!

      Delete