Olivia is 14
Fourteen, really? Really? How does that happen? Stephen is teaching her drive the little car around and around the ranch while I patiently wait at home for the tales of triumph. Marie Claire adores her and everyone else is so pleased when she grants them a smile. High school has been quite an adjustment, but I think she is getting the hang of it now. The tears have generally vanished and she is back to romping around the property now and again, reading in front of the fire, training her lovebird, Misty, and playing chess with a friend far away. She spins tales of grand Roxaboxen buildings and diligently works for different families every week. My blue-eyed girl, you may be taller than me now, but I am still bigger! Happy very belated birthday. I love you!
![]() |
| I asked her to show me her baby blues. :-) |
Dominic is 5
This is absolutely one of the most cuddliest, snuggliest, talkative children around. He reminds me constantly of the his great love with lots of hugs and kisses. I love it all! For his fifth birthday we headed off to the San Diego Zoo. Apparently, it is now tradition for five-year-old boys to go to the zoo and wear the lion shirt. Quinton did the same! Grandpa joined us for a perfect day. Really, the weather was gorgeous, the crowds were sparse, and the company was grand. After a day of romping around with the animals, we sat to eat lion cupcakes. Unfortunately, the camera battery died pretty much immediately so I only have a few pictures of monkeys and not my own. Thank goodness, I have Dominic to tell me stories and keep the memories alive. He is already planning his sixth birthday, oh my. Happy Birthday, Dominic!


Collette is 10
My sweet Collette, you are my fairy child. Somehow you always know just what to say to quiet crying babies, encourage toddlers to tidy up, and play games with sisters and friends who simply have no idea what to do. Your gift is precious indeed; use your powers for good! This year you received a stack of books and a real American Girl doll for your birthday. The joy on your face was precious for you had been waiting so patiently and hopefully for a real AG doll. Read and play and enjoy, my love. Happy Birthday!











Well! Happy Belated Birthdays to everyone!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone had great days (it certainly sounds like it!)
blessings to all
Miss Karen in MA
Thank you, Karen. The days were lovely, but I have been so remiss about posting. My littles really miss it!
DeleteBlessings to your family and Happy Ash Wednesday. :-)