A little jaunt down Fourth of July past.![]() |
| 2006 (On the front steps of our new home) Olivia, Grace, Quinton, Collette |
![]() |
| 2007 Quinton, Grace, Olivia, Collette |
![]() |
| 2008 Collette, Olivia, Dominic, Grace, Quinton |
![]() |
| 2009 Quinton, Collette, Olivia, Dominic, Grace |
![]() |
| 2010 Collette, Olivia, Grace, Dominic, Quinton, Xavier |
![]() |
| 2011 Collette, Dominic, Quinton, Xavier, Olivia, Grace |









Seriously Summer!
ReplyDeleteyou have the most adorable children in the whole world! Love the pictures from the past - what a great timeline! (and they never change, can see who is who from the very beginning)
hope you all had a good day
blessings
Karen
Ah, thank you so much, Karen! It made me cry (just a little) to see them all change and grow so much.
DeleteAnd Collette would love to have a penpal. I am not sure how to swap addresses and such since this is all so public. Do you?
May you have a Grace filled day!
(I meant have this as a reply. Goodness, I am not very savvy on the computer!)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete