What an absolutely beautiful photo of all the kids--so candidly joyful!
Thank you Beth. I have to take a ton of all of them in order to get one to turn out.
gorgeous pictures!I love the one of them all together - definitely one to go on the wallblessingsKaren
Thank you!I was thinking of making a new banner and using that photo. Well, first I have to learn how to make a banner but then that seems like a good one.
Hey where are all the great descriptions, I want my money back. :-)
Okay, don't tell anyone, but I was getting a little burned out on posting Easter pictures. Shh!
What an absolutely beautiful photo of all the kids--so candidly joyful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Beth. I have to take a ton of all of them in order to get one to turn out.
Deletegorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of them all together - definitely one to go on the wall
blessings
Karen
Thank you!
DeleteI was thinking of making a new banner and using that photo. Well, first I have to learn how to make a banner but then that seems like a good one.
Hey where are all the great descriptions, I want my money back. :-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, don't tell anyone, but I was getting a little burned out on posting Easter pictures. Shh!
Delete