My lovely Olivia made these sweet little bunnies for all of her siblings' Easter baskets. I am trying hard to encourage her to 'do it' rather than just surf around craft blogs gathering other's ideas. She came through wonderfully!
Inspired by: elsie marley's quick little bunny tutorial
These were made for all the girlies. Marie likes to chew on hers.
Inspired by: Craft Passion Bunny Sachet
Olivia stuffed her's with rice so that the boys could throw them around, because you know that is exactly what they would do!
Sarah @ Amongst Lovely Things, thank you for the little encouragement to get it done!



Oh my goodness, these are LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are super-cute. I especially love the top ones.
ReplyDeleteOh my daughter would love to make those sweet bunnies. I'd pin them this instant but I'm on my phone and my pin app doesn't work. That's great that you're teaching your girl now to have some follow-through.
ReplyDelete