Olivia is Fifteen!
1. She is almost 6' 2" which has volleyball coaches eyeing her enviously.
2. She still loves the beach and wants to swim and body surf all summer long.
3. School is much more interesting this year as she plows through Latin, astronomy, geometry, and an intense classical ancient history program.
4. Handwriting and spelling are still her nemesis.
5. She has started researching what needs to be accomplished so she can drive and get into college. (TAC is her favorite.) How in the world did we get to this point?
6. She loves routine - predicable tasty meals, school & work schedules, and time with friends keep her happy.
7. Kolbe and Marie Claire have captured her heart.
8. Researching parrots while grappling with her crazy lovebird, is her passion.
9. She inhales books. I keep finding new ones added to the Kindle account.
10. Her favorite evening is one spent watching a movie and eating mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I love you Olivia!
You are my favorite guinea pig!
Happy, Happy Birthday
(belated, of course)



ach - how did I miss this?
ReplyDelete15 already? oh, my! What a fun age...
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite, too! When can driving school happen? Here, in MA, you can't even register for driving classes until you are 15y and 9m. AND they make the parents go for a refresher course every 5 years - my turn the next time for Nathaniel! (not fair, I tell you - not fair! I already did driving school - even if it was many, many years ago LOL)
Enjoy your time at 15
Many birthday blessings and prayers for you
Miss Karen
ps - I like the haircut!
Delete