Thursday, March 22, 2012

Into His Own Hands

Well, I knew it was coming but I didn't know that today was the day.
Xavier has had a couple of people offer to cut his hair. The hairdresser at church offered me some 'tips' and another friend offered to take matters into his own hands during a St. Joseph's Day party. Still I refused as I really did like his long, devil-may-care locks of gold. True, it was becoming a bit unruly but still I hesitated to snip even a bit.
Today, Dominic took matters into his own hands. He has been practicing quite a lot with the scissors lately and is quite proud of his new found abilities. Maybe he thought of Xavier as another blank sheet ready to be transformed.
And transform he did, right down to the scalp. Oh, there was no saving even one long unruly lock.
Here is my new baby boy. 
My, he does look cute, doesn't he?
Xavier, I think you will be a little heart breaker for sure!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, how a haircut can add years to the look of a little one - how grown up your little baby boy looks in his new cut! And those eyes! oh my, a heartbreaker to be sure!

    and very cute to boot!

    Blessings
    karen

    my Nathaniel used to just cut off his curls - he didn't want to look like a girl! too funny.

    ReplyDelete