I remember when she used to sleep through the night. Oh, I was so happy! However, right after Christmas she caught a really nasty cold from her dear brothers that landed her in the hospital with RSV. Yes, those ER nurses are starting to get to know the whole clan. It boggles their mind that we keep coming in with different children, but I digress. Sleeping through the night went right out the window. Breathing treatments, steroids, humidifiers, and lots of pounding on the back replaced our peaceful nights. Thankfully, she made of complete recovery and is once again her sweet happy and healthy self. The sleeping for eight hours has never returned. Now I am grading papers at 4am with my happy healthy baby. I am grateful but a titch more sleep would be nice too. Maybe at six months?
Sunday, January 15, 2012
She's Five Months Old
I remember when she used to sleep through the night. Oh, I was so happy! However, right after Christmas she caught a really nasty cold from her dear brothers that landed her in the hospital with RSV. Yes, those ER nurses are starting to get to know the whole clan. It boggles their mind that we keep coming in with different children, but I digress. Sleeping through the night went right out the window. Breathing treatments, steroids, humidifiers, and lots of pounding on the back replaced our peaceful nights. Thankfully, she made of complete recovery and is once again her sweet happy and healthy self. The sleeping for eight hours has never returned. Now I am grading papers at 4am with my happy healthy baby. I am grateful but a titch more sleep would be nice too. Maybe at six months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH.MY.GOSH!
ReplyDeleteThose scrunchy faces are adorable - how big she is getting!
Glad to hear she is back to healthy! Now for some prayers for some mommy-sleep
Blessings
Karen