Xavier is Two!
Actually, he turned two quite a few days ago. However, his day of cake and candles was usurped by the arrive of one tiny person, Marie Claire. Since turning two is really more fun for the rest of the family than the birthday boy, we did a little postponing until the weekend when I could wrap my mind around the idea of baking a cake and wrapping a present. He didn't mind, I promise.
This little bundle of sweet energy simply makes me smile. He runs like a wind-up toy, hugs with abandon, and greets every morning with an enthusiastic, "Gud Mornin'," even at 4am. Oh, how I love two year-olds!
While I was snapping a few pictures of Xavier for his birthday, Dominic decided that he would make a great subject as well. The reality of our home is that these boys are never separated. Two little boys. Two fractious peas in a pod. Two intense personalities. Two loves who fiercely love one another. Two.
Happy Birthday Xavier
You are Two!
No comments:
Post a Comment