Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

What a wonderful day! Mass in the morning followed by food, fun, friends, and family is a recipe for happy children and parents. My incredibly talented mom made all the costumes except for Xavier. Each fabulous costume was more wonderful than the next. I loved just watching them prance and pose as they assumed their heroic identities. Thank you Nanna!!

A Family of Supers

Grace as Love Power

Collette as Flower Power

Quinton as Storm

Dominic as Fire

And Olivia as Blizzard

Xavier as Superman

The Murphys came up to spend Halloween on the Ranch with us. We have been celebrating together for  years. My children cannot imagine trick or treating without them at their sides. What a blessing are good friends!
Dominic and Shane, super friends


The Murphys and the Dubays. What joy!

Dominic was scared out of his mind by all the scary costumes at our community party. Actually, I don't blame him. Some of the costumes were quite ghoulish. I really don't like scary, so Dominic and I parked it outside and watched the party from a safe distance with large panes of glass between us.

Fortunately, he recovered his adventurous spirit in time for trick or treating.

Q's looking very super, don't you think?

In imitation of the big boys.

Tomorrow, we will celebrate All Saints' Day with equal enthusiasm. 
The children look forward to these two days all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment