Friday, September 10, 2010

Not Quite Seven Quick Takes

1. Dominic managed to slap himself in the face with a yellow jacket. The yellow jacket felt that this was very unfriendly and thus retaliated. Dominic lost the battle.


2. Little Quote

Me, last Thursday: "Dominic, do you have to go potty?"

Dominic, while dancing around: "No, I just went on Tuesday!!"

3. Blaise is tall and skinny. Hmm, he must be a Dubay!


4. Xavier is threatening to walk. I just wish he would threaten us with sleeping though the night. Yawn.

5. Thus, the not quite Seven Quick Takes.

Hosted by Jen @ Conversion Diary

1 comment:

  1. Summer- I am so enjoying your blog. The pictures are priceless :)and your anecdotes about the kids, or bees or whatever never fail to make me smile. Miss you my friend!
    (as I am typing this, Ben came in with a "blown dandelion" and proceeded to tell me he "saved it for me" and then blew as hard as he could- dandelion fluff all over my computer :/ Gotta love 3 1/2...)Shalla

    ReplyDelete